FK Irons Stealth with RCA Connection
FK Irons' latest creation, the EXO is a modular tattoo machine whose core is the same impressively powerful motor as the Flux. From their factory in the USA, the EXO unit is fitted with an RCA module for use with a traditional power supply and RCA cable or the Hover to enable eGive.
The RCA module is completely detachable with a simple quarter-turn action and can be replaced with the PowerBolt battery pack to create a wireless option. This new “modular design,” frees the artist to nimbly choose between power sources, with the option to quickly switch between. For artists who want the Flux’s power and also be ready for anything - whether using a cable is the best option in the circumstances, or you want to go wireless - the EXO is the perfect choice. The EXO’s ergonomic design includes a larger 40mm grip to help ensure your hand isn’t clenched and overly tense. It is forward weighted, aiding the artist with downward needle pressure. The EXO is eGive ready through the RCA module, RCA cable and Hover, or wirelessly with the Powerbolt and the Darklab app.
• Color: Black Ops
• Stroke Length: 3.2mm or 4.0mm
• Connection: RCA
• Net Weight: 6.8oz (~189g)
• First modular tattoo machine by FK Irons
• Switches easily between RCA connection setup and wireless PowerBolt battery operation
• E-give ready via Hover + RCA cable or via PowerBolt + Darklab app
• Equipped with large, ergonomic 40mm grip
• Forward-weighted to encourage downward needle pressure
• Employs a 9W brushless motor
• Compatible with most standard membrane cartridge tattoo needles
• Ideal for lining, color packing, and solid color work
• Less passes to saturate tattoo ink; reduces trauma to skin
(Warranty is thru FK Irons, please contact them)
Spektra Rotary warrants the product will perform efficiently when used by a Professional Tattoo Artist. All machine body components not subjected to normal wear and tear will be covered under warranty for the life of the machine. The motor warranty will be covered for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Should this product prove to be defective due to manufacturing issues, FK Irons will repair the machine free of charge.