FK Irons Spektra Xion Gorilla Stealth
Experience FK Iron's first pen-style tattoo machine that gives you full control of parameters to unleash your creative vision. Its ergonomic and lightweight design is perfect for optimal maneuverability. It also offers a conveniently interchangeable stroke mechanism to suit different styles of tattooing. Each purchase includes 3.2mm and 3.7mm Stroke Wheels. Made of aircraft grade aluminum, the fully assembled machine weighs only 6.56 ounces, so arm and hand fatigue are brought down to a minimum. You will also love its secure ratcheting system which enables artists to lock-in needle depth settings. The machine's grip is autoclavable but remember to only steam autoclaves at temperatures no higher than 270° Fahrenheit or 132.222° Celsius. Engineered and manufactured in the USA by FK Irons.
• The first pen-style machine that gives artists full control of parameters to unleash their creative vision.
• Ergonomic and lightweight design for optimal maneuverability.
• Convenient interchangeable strokes to suit different styles of tattooing. 3.2mm and 3.7mm Stroke Wheels included with purchase.
• Secure ratcheting system enables artists to lock-in needle depth settings.
• Seamless, adjustable Grip is compatible with all needles.
• The grip of the machine is autoclavable. Use only steam autoclaves at temperatures no higher than 270° Fahrenheit or 132.222° Celsius.
• Incremental, one turn Give Knob dial for hard to soft adjustment of needle strike.
• Powerful 6W MotorBolt system - the first motor specifically designed to meet the demands of tattooing.
• Compatible with most power supplies on the market, the Spektra Xion is an all-in-one tool solution for all your tattooing needs.
• Machine Body and MotorBolt can be wiped externally with cold sterilization products.
• Engineered and manufactured in the USA by FK Irons
(Warranty is thru FK Irons, please contact them)
Spektra Rotary warrants the product will perform efficiently when used by a Professional Tattoo Artist. All machine body components not subjected to normal wear and tear will be covered under warranty for the life of the machine. The motor warranty will be covered for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Should this product prove to be defective due to manufacturing issues, FK Irons will repair the machine free of charge.